Friday, August 8, 2008

Experience Enrichment + Excursion

Click here for today's lecture on Experience Enrichment and here for the Project One brief.

For next week's excursion remember to bring your A4 copy paper sheets (several!), black pens and some rigid surface to support your paper as you sketch. We meet at 945am outside the Powerhouse Museum next week (the museum opens at 10am, I need to check attendance before we go in). Don't be late! If you get lost on the way call me on the FBE mobile number (0407 385 135). I suggest that you exchange mobiles with at least 5 of your classmates so you can let them know if there is a problem with you getting to the Powerhouse on time. I also suggest that you do a bit of practice with your sketching, and have a look at the handout provided on examples of good product sketching. Look here for the requirements for Task 3: Product Sketching.

For those of you who havent submitted your UNSW Fieldwork Authorization and Medical Certification, fill up the form and submit to me early next week, as well as your payment for the Powerhouse Museum admission fee for students of $5 (I'll be paying for the class in advance by credit card).

No comments: